Friday 1 May 2015

NEW UPDATES

NEW UPDATES 1/5

Hello guys, welcome back and just to let you know that i will still be continuing my YouTube channel but just temporarily taking a break. I've made some plannings and will still continue to plan my upcoming videos. So, let's jump straight into the UPDATES!

Update 1 : Reached a milestone of 3000 views on my YouTube channel

Update 2 : I will be launching a whole new Counter Strike : Global Offensive series soon

Update 3 : Dota 2 With Friends Series will be continued with a much more exciting gameplay

Update 4 : I will be doing a Counter Strike : Global Offensive unboxing soon

Update 5 : F1 2015 Game will be launching in June. Hence i will upload videos of my gameplay

Update 6 : Anticipate a new video on 2nd May 12 Noon GMT

Update 7 : Created a donation page. Do check out https://imraising.tv/u/smtung and donate

SO DO STAY TUNED TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE FOR FUTURE RELEASES! DO ENTICIPATE THE NEW COUNTER STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSIVE SERIES ; DOTA 2 WITH FRIENDS SERIES ; COUNTER STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSIVE UNBOXING AND F1 2015 GAMEPLAY.

P.S. - Aim to hit 50 subscribers by end of June and if i have more than a 100 subscribers, i will consider doing a game giveaway! Stay tuned to my blog.

For Business inquiries email me at BrookPishProductions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment