Saturday 16 May 2015

CSGO Series - Got Rekt With Friends

Hey guys! As promised from my previous update that I will be launching a whole new Counter Strike : Global Offensive series soon. So, here it is! The first episode of CSGO Series, Got Rekt With Friends. Watch how i got rekt while playing CSGO with my friends! It was bad but fun! Click HERE to watch!

Do check out https://imraising.tv/u/smtung and donate!

DO STAY TUNED TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL HERE FOR FUTURE RELEASES! DO ENTICIPATE THE NEW COUNTER STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSIVE SERIES ; DOTA 2 WITH FRIENDS SERIES ; COUNTER STRIKE : GLOBAL OFFENSIVE UNBOXING AND F1 2015 GAMEPLAY.

P.S. - Aim to hit 75 subscribers by end of June and if i have more than a 100 subscribers, i will consider doing a game giveaway! Stay tuned to my blog.

For Business inquiries email me at BrookPishProductions@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment